Sunday, September 12, 2010

It's been a while....

Wow I can't believe it has been a while since I last posted. This summer was not the most eventful since I started a new job in May and didn't have any vacation time. So ya I am boring... Here are some pictures of what we did do...


This is my dear friend Liz. We grew up on the same street. I was NOT very nice to her when we were younger. Thank goodness she forgave me as we got older. She was such a beautiful bride and I am sooo happy for her!
All four us girls that grew up together
Us three lived on the same street. We all were pretty much born and raised on that street.Align Center
High school buddies
*My parents came up for the wedding and it was sooo much fun hanging out with them. We went to the movies, ate out, got ice cream and went for a drive in the canyons. It was so fun to have my parents here. It was like a Henderson reunion at her wedding*

In July my cousin Lane got married to the beautiful Shaana. (Which they are already expecting a baby in May!!!) My mom, my sister Jen and her man Matt, my sister Jody her hubby Josh and their sweet little girl all came up. It was fun seeing them.

The night before the wedding, my aunt and uncle had a BBQ in their back yard, down in PG. It was fun seeing my cousins, plus my cousins that live in Spanish Fork. Maddy was playing on the swings and fell off and landed face down in the dirt. She was sooo sad. As soon as she was cleaned off, she wanted to go play on the swings again.

Lane and Shaana
My cute mommy. I love her :)
Maddy and I at the reception
They had this huge frame hanging from the ceiling and everyone that came in had to have their picture taken. Here is a cousin picture. We didn't think to do a cousin picture until after our other cousins had already left... woops... I have a great family. I love my cousins.
August we went to Surf N Swim for a ward party and had a good time. The twins (our niece and nephew) were so fun to play with in the pool. They just love the water!

School started at the end of August. It is my last semester!! Yee Haw!!! It is going to be a little tougher than I thought only because of the amount of readings and homework, but I love my classes.

Labor day we went down to Richfield to visit Ryan's grandparents, aunt, uncle and cousins. It was such a good time and nice to get away. His grandparents are amazing and fun to chat with. We went on four wheeler rides, ate yummy food, watched movies and sat outside under the stars and talked. It was heaven!!

Well that was our summer. Hopefully next summer will be more exciting.

No comments: